Friday 7 October 2011

What file size should I make me portfolio pictures?

HI! so I am extremely stupid when it comes to file sizes and all of that! I am supposed to burn a CD of 8-12 pieces of my art portfolio for an application. I did this last year, and my teacher helped me do it. I edited them on photoshop and turned them into jpegs, but I forgot which file size/ size I should change them to, what's a good width by height? . This is what the website says %26quot;Save each of your images as a JPEG of no more than 2MB. %26quot;

Thankssss!
What file size should I make me portfolio pictures?
Save them as jpeg and use only about 10% compression. Otherwise, you will lose clarity and they may be grainy if you compress more than that. The size should be under 1 meg once it is saved in a jpeg format.



The standard size is 5 x 7, 8 x 11, or 9 x 12....enjoy
What file size should I make me portfolio pictures?
Well make sure there no more than 2mb in size, sometimes larger is better but you also don't want them to have to scroll to see your Pics, try 1096x1096 for square i wouldn't go much bigger though.