Wednesday 26 October 2011

Change the paper size of my PDF Document?

I'm trying to upload a file to Lulu but somehow the size for each page changed from 9x7 to 9.58x7.58. Is there a way to change the size of my project in Adobe Acrobat?

I'm not asking how the change the size of the file when you print it.



I hope I didn't export it wrong. And I hope the AA program isn't as useless as I think it is.
Change the paper size of my PDF Document?
u need %26quot;Foxonic (Standard Edition or Professional Edition)%26quot;, it's a powerful PDF tools.



3 steps to change paper size of PDF file :

(1) set building mode to %26quot;All to One%26quot; and set destination PDF file name, location.



(2) set %26quot;Page Options%26quot; -%26gt; set %26quot;Page Size%26quot; -%26gt; set %26quot;Custom%26quot; page size.



(3) select source PDF file and click %26quot;Build%26quot; button, then all pages in the source PDF documents will be changed to destination page size automatically.



You can download it from:

http://www.caisdata.com/foxonic.htm