Friday 7 October 2011

Is there a free video converter for iPod Touch that retains the file size and preserves quality?

I recently bought an iPod Touch 8GB. I am new to Apple and it's products, however I have been using iTunes to manage my music for years now before I owned an iPod. As it turns out, all I've heard is true. The Apple iPod Touch (or iPhone for that matter) is a great product.



I find the 8GB space in my iPod, rather limiting. All the movies that I own are around 700-900MB in size. Is there a free video converter that retains the “maximum possible video quality” for the iPod .mp4 format yet not alters the size of the file? A few 100MB change more or less isn't an issue. In fact it would be better if the space occupied video decreases yet preserving the video quality for 480x320 resolution (iPod video aspect size).



At present I'm using %26quot;Xilisoft Video Converter 3.1.49 build-1207b%26quot;. I found that after converting my 700MB video files, my video files bloat upto, atleast 1.13GB! I don't want this because eve at 700MB the .avi format retains greater amount of picture quality. Also the audio track in the video appears to be a second or two, AHEAD of the video!



Long story short, can anybody please suggest me a good free video converter that works wonders for the iPod Touch/iPhone with minimum hassles, so as to avoid all the above mentioned problems?
Is there a free video converter for iPod Touch that retains the file size and preserves quality?
you can shrink the file size with xilisoft, use the bit rate calculator, you can type in the output file size u want then it'll convert to that specific file size. :) hope that works, goodluck.
Is there a free video converter for iPod Touch that retains the file size and preserves quality?
You can try this iPod Movie Converter. It can convert any movies to iPod, iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod touch, iPod touch 2, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPhone and iPhone 3G MP4 video formats.

For more information, go to:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en%26amp;source=hp%26amp;q…
If you cannot find a useful converter, I recommend you Altysoft Video converter



It supports so many devices and video formats, such as: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Nokia, avi, wmv, 3gp, mov, flv and more into avi, mov, asf, wmv, mp4, 3gp and others.



Altysoft Video Converter is a very easy and powerful DVD ripping software, which can convert DVD to various formats.



Altysoft Video Converter can help copy whole DVD to your hard diver, then you can burn them to blank DVD using burning software.



Beside above-mentioned functions, it so easy to download YouTube videos from YouTube website, just specify the URL for the video you want to download.
i think you can try Daniusoft Video to iPod Converter, it is a simple yet powerful video converter. many of my friends are using this product to enjoy videos on their iPod.



it can convert videos to ipod format with high speed and excellent quality.

by taking advantage of this easy ipod video format converter, we can enjoy our favorite videos and music freely on ipod.

more specific info http://www.daniusoft.com/video-to-ipod.h…



Hope this may help you. have a good day.
  • email
  • channel
  •