Friday 7 October 2011

Removed album art, file size the same?

So, I have a FLAC collection of over 1000. Since my music player (Cowon S9) is 'only' 32GB, I decided to remove all the album art with Media Monkey so I could store a couple more albums (I added all the album art manually with high quality pics, adding a noticeable amount to file size).

After I removed it all, the file size didn't change,

I tested 1 song. I added a 2MB picture (via media monkey), and then removed it. The file went from 25MB-%26gt;27MB, but when removed, it stayed at 27MB.

So, now I have tons of wasted space on my FLAC collection.



Any help?
Removed album art, file size the same?
If you've truly deleted it, regardless of what it shows, you have created free space.
  • howtodealwithhusband
  • healthy hair
  •