Friday 7 October 2011

How do I make the file size of my video smaller?

I made a video in WMM and I tried to send it to someone in an attachment. It said the attachment was too big and I have to make it smaller... but I have no idea how to do that. I heard you could use WMM and change it when you export it, but I don't see an export button. o.O Could anyone please help me? That'd be great, thanks so much!!
How do I make the file size of my video smaller?
Depends on how much you're trying to compress it. If you're just barely above the limit, I'd try to RAR or ZIP it. If it's still too big, I'd seek out a video editing program. Google it and do the research, I've only used a few. They usually entail turning it into a smaller format by changing video or audio quality.
How do I make the file size of my video smaller?
change the format to a lower quality
Change it to FLV format !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes it toooooooooooooooooo smaller. Good luck hehe