Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change the size of music files on my computer?

This is such a dumb question, but it's driving me nuts. When I first got my computer, I changed something to allow my imported music to take up a little more space, Now I'm running out of space and I can't find that control panel again. I checked Dell help, asked friends, looked at Yahoo answers...thanks for your time.
How do I change the size of music files on my computer?
just get iTunes, and it can convert all of your music to any format that you want.
How do I change the size of music files on my computer?
You can compress your music and convert it into many different formats with media coder...



http://www.compcentral.net/index.php?vie鈥?/a>
compress wiht with a zip or rar

or convert them into a lower size req format

also u can convert them into less bits/sec that makes them take less space